Talk To Your Dentist About If Invisalign Can Benefit You

Invisalign is a form of orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligners to correct crooked teeth. These clear image aligners are custom-made and a series of them are used to gradually correct your teeth. Invisalign is popular with adults who want to have their teeth corrected without having to use the more visible metal braces. Before […]

Oral Hygeine is Often Overlooked

Oral hygiene is a big problem in our country. Although we are raised on the fact that brushing our teeth is extremely important; brushing alone, is not enough. In fact, brushing only cleans about 70% of your teeth, whereas flossing can take care of the other 30%, if done correctly. There are many other oral […]

Dental Implants: the Solution for Today’s Tooth Loss

With great improvements that have been experienced in the dental field in the recent past, it makes sense to expect fewer people looking for a solution for tooth loss. Millions of Americans, however, still suffer tooth loss due to gum disease, tooth decay, or injury. For many years, patients had bridges and dentures as their […]

Why Gum Disease Impacts Holistic Health

How Gum Disease Interacts with the Body Whether through motivational wall decals or directly from the dentist’s mouth, oral hygiene is a facet of human wellness that professionals will globally elevate to the utmost importance—and they do so with excellent reason. Studies in recent years have encouraged dental experts to progressively view mouth cleanliness as […]

All About Emergency Dental Offices and Cosmetic Dentists

When you go to a cosmetic dentist about your tooth problems, there are a number of different procedures that they can do to improve your smile. You may wonder how to make your teeth healthy again. It’s a good idea to ask your dentist about the ways that you can make your teeth healthier including […]

Follow by Email