Oral Surgeons Offer a Number of Cosmetic Procedures
Confidence. You either have it or you don’t.
Without confidence, of course, you may not be as happy with your personal life or as successful in your professional career. Although there are many things that can help you gain more confidence, one of the most important ones may be knowing that you have a great smile. Fortunately, with the latest cosmetic dentistry you can have that great smile that will help you gain the confidence that you need in both your personal life and at work.
There are other ways like losing weight that can also help you look and feel better, but with a tooth implant for a missing tooth or the latest whitening services you can see immediate results. In fact, oral surgeons offer a number of options that can help you look your very best sooner rather than later.
Dental Implants and Other Cosmetic Procedures Can Help You Work Toward a More confident You
Whether you are considering new tooth implants or you are looking for a TMJ treatment option, it is important to make sure that you are working with an oral surgeon who has lots of experience and is known for thoroughly explaining all of the procedures that will be used. The latest research indicates that as many as 15 million people in America have crown and bridge replacements for missing teeth. Every one of these procedures can help patients get the help that they need to feel more confident in how they look.
Consider these facts and figures about the many services that oral surgeons and cosmetic dentists offer and the impact that they have on their patients:
- An estimated 10 million wisdom teeth are extracted from 5 million people in the U.S. every year, according to the American Public Health Association. these extractions give a mouth more room for other teeth to adjust and look their best.
- Between 60% and 90% of school children have one or more cavities, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) worldwide estimates.
- There are an estimated 2.8 individuals without dental insurance for every individual with medical insurance. This is often a determining factor in people getting the dental care that they need.
- An estimated 3.75% of adults aged 20 to 64 have no remaining teeth, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
- As many as 3 million people have dental implants and that number continues to grow by 500,000 a year.
If you are one of the many people who do not have all of the confidence that you need to succeed, it is important to take control of the things that you can. With the latest cosmetic dentistry that is offered by oral surgeons, you can see immediate impact on that smile that will help you look and feel your very best. From tooth implants to teeth whitening, you can smile with confidence in your personal life and your work.