Finding the Right Dentist Can Help You Avoid Your Anxieties
Whether you are looking for teeth whitening or other kinds of short term cosmetic orthodontics, it is important that you find the right dentist. In fact, finding the right dentist can help you find a place where you feel both comfortable and cared for. When it comes time to emergency procedures like root canals and a broken tooth, it is important to make sure that you have a trusted dental provider.
Finding a trusted location to get dental crowns and dental veneers makes it more likely that you will seek treatment sooner rather than later. If it has been awhile since you visited your dentist, you might consider finding a better place and a better doctor. Consider some of these facts and figures about the dental industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s beauty, as well as the nation’s economy:
- Approximately 3 million people have dental implants. The fact is that number continues to grow by as many as 500,000 a year.
- Going to the dentist twice a year for a regular check up is essential to the best dental health.
- Research from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry indicates that 74% of adults think an unattractive smile can hurt them professionally.
- Every time that you find your self in need of a root canal, it is better to have a dentist who can help you make sure that you get your problem solved as quickly as possible.
- At least 20% of Americans has one or more untreated cavities.
- The success of dental implants is significant. In fact, scientific literature suggests that dental implants have a success rate as high as 98%.
- Statistics show that 32% of people indicated that they are concerned by the look of their teeth.
- Many people find fault with the look of their teeth. In fact, 48% of the population are unhappy with their teeth and 64% are unhappy with with discolored teeth as the main reason for being unhappy.
- Individuals who do not have teeth are called edentulous, and nearly 15% of the edentulous this population has dentures made every year.
- Looking great is one way to make sure that you always put your best foot forward. As an example, up to 15 million people in the U.S. have bridge replacements and bridges for making up for their missing teeth.
- Everyone who has ever felt the pain of a root canal knows the importance of making sure that there is a reliable dentist available.
If you want to make sure that you have A GREAT SMILE for the rest of your life it is essential that you find a dentist who you trust.