These long naps in the middle of the day are getting ridiculous. The fact that you cannot sleep through the night, however, means that you often find yourself exhausted in the middle of the day. Fortunately, you have a chance catch a little nap, but these naps are getting longer and more frequent. Your wife is insisting that you visit a doctor and see if there are any suggestions about what you can do for your sleep apnea. She is hoping that by finding a way to solve the sleep apnea condition, you will both get the rest that you need and the daytime naps will no longer be necessary.
If you are one of the people who have an untreated case of sleep apnea face a risk of stroke that is as much as four times as likely as those who are not afflicted. From sleep apnea cases to a variety of oral problems that are treated by doctors, orthodontists, and oral surgeons can help improve the quality of life, and of the sleep of thousands of Americans. Whether you are looking for guidance in finding the right CPAP machine for yourself or invisalign braces for teens, it is important to make sure that you are seeing someone who is experienced in treating the condition that you seek.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the oral procedures that help Americans live the most fulfilling lives available:
- 74% of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt their career success. Many of these patients are
- The invisalign process receives a 96% patient satisfaction rate from clients.
- Adults made up a record high of nearly 1.5 million orthodontics patients in North America, according to a 2014 survey from the American Association of Orthodontists. In the past, braces were mostly for teens, but that is no longer the case.
- The average duration for an invisalign process is typically just a year.
- 20% of Americans do not have an ideal bite, problems that can be corrected with several dental procedures.
- 35 million people in the U.S. have been diagnosed with TMJ, another condition that can be solved by professionals.
Whether you are searching for the solution to getting a good night’s rest or you are staring to research the best options for getting your teenager’s teeth straightened, it is impossible to find these solutions on your own. Instead, it makes sense to find the professional who can best help you reach your goal.